www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Chuwi Vi10 Review: A $200 Surface 3 Competitor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey guys, check out my full review of the Chuwi Vi10! I'm also very satisfied with this tablet, since I don't have enough money for a Core M Tablet, this is going to be my daily driver.

Above is my unboxing, hands on and first impressions of the Chuwi Vi10, a $160 dual boot tablet with a magnetic keyboard attachment.
I'm in the market for a tablet. Good review, man. Have you tried PS CS6 on this? I need to be able to use PhotoShop.
Thanks a lot. I've tried Photoshop CS5 on it and I can edit 1920x1080px photos just fine, when I edit my Rebel T3's 18MP photos, there is lag, but you can still edit the photo, it just takes a lot longer.
Man, I'm so torn on this. Thanks for doing the review. It looks nice, but at the same time your criticism of the display and the keyboard make me second-guess buying one.

It's a super-bummer that the Android screen resolution experience is crummy.

At the end of the day, you do sound pretty happy with this tablet. Tempting. Going to consult and consider heavily. Drool
(2015-06-12, 00:51)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I'm so torn on this. Thanks for doing the review. It looks nice, but at the same time your criticism of the display and the keyboard make me second-guess buying one.

It's a super-bummer that the Android screen resolution experience is crummy.

At the end of the day, you do sound pretty happy with this tablet. Tempting. Going to consult and consider heavily. Drool

Thanks, and I'm so sorry but I can't for the life of me figure out why my video isn't in HD.

Even though the keyboard feels cheap, I would take it any day over the Surface keyboard because I can get in some real typing done with it. Yes, the display is really meh.