www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew i4000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a I4000 and won`t start anymore. When i conect it to PC it shows it in Device Manager.
I tryed to to flash a rom from ineedrom but i have an eror "ERROR 4032 : Enable DRAM failed!"
Any way to resove it?
Can someone give me a backup to try to flash?
First, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here. Sorry about your phone. Fortunate, it sounds to me like you might just have a driver issue or perhaps the wrong version of your flash tool. Scope out this thread. It has all the info you're looking for.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Cheers!

Many thanks to our most excellent @Cleopatra .
She did the research and messaged me her proposed solution. All credit for being awesome goes directly to her. Thanks Cleopatra!

Cleopatra Wrote:But I think I've found a solution :

Error 4032

Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail

Meaning: SP Flash tool is unable to enable DRAM / communicate effectively with the device

STEPS:
1) Ensure that the file(s) you're trying to flash are actually for your exact phone model
2) Ensure you tick the boxes for only the files present in the ROM you're about to flash
3) Probably have the wrong driver installed. Uninstall vcom, preloader and MTK drivers using usb deview then manually re-install using :

4) Delete the sp flash tool folder then re-extract
5) Ensure the phone is switched off (with battery still inside) before connecting to PC for flashing.
6) If that doesn't work, keep holding down the volume decrease button just before connecting the phone to PC for flashing (you could try volume increase , power + volume decrease or power + volume increase).
7) Consider using the latest version of Sp Flash tool
8) Format the phone before trying to flash the file(s) again