www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need the stock rom from Alps Mpie MP-S168
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
need the backup from spflashtool for the alps mpie mp-s168. im looking for the boot.img and recovery.img but the whole system will work also. Smiling i need it because i modified my system before making a backup, and created CWM for the phone and had to use the boot.img renamed to recovery.img to get it to work because it was a split img. Please help if you can.
Hi bwinbig87 !

At first, try to make a Factory Reset.
And then, download and install MTK Droid Tool (version 2.5.3).
Follow step by step the tutorial below:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I have done that. But all that is getting pulled is the cwm recovery I made. I need the stock recovery. I'm at a loss.
Dear bwinbig87,

I have tried to look for the proper firmware for your phone, but I haven't found any firmware.
Try to contact the MPIE Service Support at the link below:

Ok Thank You. Rep+1
Hi, this is the backup of mi Mpie MP S168, the name appears like S850 because Stats are fake, but really is of S168. I hope works for you.

(2015-06-24, 15:44)maky10 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello Maky10,
I tried going to the mediafire link and it shows as private. can you take the privacy off so i can get the file you are trying to share? I sent a share request. Thank you by the way Smiling
backup
(2015-07-02, 03:24)snzuev Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
yandex [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Fake s850 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

@"snzuev" Well done guy ... you deserve a +rep ;-)
(2015-07-01, 23:32)bwinbig87 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello Maky10,
I tried going to the mediafire link and it shows as private. can you take the privacy off so i can get the file you are trying to share? I sent a share request. Thank you by the way Smiling
Sorry , not that I was thinking XD.
This is the shared URL. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You tell me if it works .
Pages: 1 2