www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ThL W200
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i am looking for some good MTK6589T phone with 720p for better 3D performance for good price and i found ThL W200, its looking pretty good and according to some guy on XDA, the battery is fine for 1 day.

The only thing that worries me is, that there is no community at all, no custom roms, no fixes.. Do anyone here plan to order it, se there would be a bigger chance to make some custom roms, or just talk about this phone and its problems ? Big Grin And what do you think about the phone ?

http://en.thl.com.cn/Mobile/detail-32.html

Thanks
This is a great looking phone... I love square phones, and THL has a very good name in the China market. I think it's a good choice in this price range.

It's a newer phone, so there won't be a lot of custom firmware/fixes yet. If it becomes somewhat popular, we can make a forum for it here. Even if it doesn't become popular and have a lot of custom firmwares and such, I wouldn't let that concern you.

I voted #2, but if I was looking for a phone in the $200 range, this would be in the running for sure.
Does anybody know the battery capacity of this phone?
I like it, and I like the specs, but..too many phones already.
i think it makes more sense to get the w100, or the w11. w200 being in the middle of everything doesn't really appeal to me, especially the Dodgy 1800 mah battery. I actually thought about w200 once, but i had to turn it down knowing that there are better options out there that suits my taste. w200 is fine if you like everything about it, that decision is on you.
(2013-07-30, 14:57)creationsh Wrote: [ -> ]i think it makes more sense to get the w100, or the w11. w200 being in the middle of everything doesn't really appeal to me, especially the Dodgy 1800 mah battery. I actually thought about w200 once, but i had to turn it down knowing that there are better options out there that suits my taste. w200 is fine if you like everything about it, that decision is on you.

...the thl w100 is a 4.5 inchers phone with 4gbs roms. that thl w200 is a 5 inchers phone with 8GB the rom. thl w11 is 16gbs and 30% the cost more than than the thl w200. yes it right in the middle. that the sweet spot i think. the class and level of phone w200 is a distinct one. they very different phones consider the price and spec.