www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: NO.1 P7 STOCK ANDROID 4.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
remember to save a backup with MtkDroidTools for the future!
follow this instruction and you have a No.1 P7 with stock android Rom

DO IT CAREFULLY AND AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!! IT worked for me!
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: sfgw1g.jpg]

[Image: 2zxr39d.jpg]
When I try to select the rom backup file with MTK tools. It is not visible. How can I make it visible so I can select it?

(2013-07-26, 18:03)newlife229 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I followed the tutorial but now the device will not boot. Any suggestions? Please?
(2013-07-26, 18:03)newlife229 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Explain what do you did

(2013-07-29, 03:57)Dcherry69 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I used mt tools to get scatter file and the system image then flashed it using sp tool.sp tool said it was downloaded and complete. Then I tried to boot the device and nothing. I flashed it again same result. Now my pc does not recognize the tablet over usb .
I guess I will try on another PC. I followed the blog post to a T.

(2013-07-30, 03:18)newlife229 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Have you maked CWM recovery before trying to put this rom?
Or have you maked with this tutorial?
Have you maked a backup? If yes, try to re-download with spflashtool from your backup the ANDROID section only to change the ui to your As your previous.
Sorry for bad English, I'm italian

(2013-07-30, 09:58)Dcherry69 Wrote: [ -> ]I used mt tools to get scatter file and the system image then flashed it using sp tool.sp tool said it was downloaded and complete. Then I tried to boot the device and nothing. I flashed it again same result. Now my pc does not recognize the tablet over usb .
I guess I will try on another PC. I followed the blog post to a T.

(2013-07-30, 03:18)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]Explain what do you did

(2013-07-29, 03:57)Dcherry69 Wrote: [ -> ]I followed the tutorial but now the device will not boot. Any suggestions? Please?