www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ECOO E04 Plus Flash ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody , I want to know how can I flash ROM to my new ECOO E04 Plus.

I talk with cleopatra on needrom and it was saying to come here to ask you , so here I am Big Grin

I want to know step by step for noob's , bcs is my first MTK phone:
-Drivers (WIN 7)
-Tools
-Flash ROM
-Flash Recovery
-Change IMEI (if is lost)
-Root

Thxx all.
welcome, cristy

we have an awesome member here, @"simoneguarrera" who released a beta version of a software he's developing. I suggest you try it out to create a backup of your phone. See his thread here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Drivers:
For the tools, the need for drivers varies from user to user. if you do need to install them, here is the ultimate pack [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
PdaNet drivers seem to work best.

Flash ROM/Recovery:
To flash a ROM or recovery image, you will need the most recent version of SP Flash Tool (for flash tool format ROMs) [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
there is a guide here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Rooting:
not very sure about rooting MT6752. I think you will need a custom recovery and install SuperSU from recovery. auto root tools havent been updated to crack MT67xx
you can get the SuperSU zip file from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Repairing IMEI:
If you do manage to get root access you can use this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

important note: make a backup of your phone before you try anything.
Flashing can be very risky, so make sure you have every sort of backup possible.
(If you do not have any problems with your phone, I would recommend not flashing custom ROMs.)

good luck!
PS. thanks @"Cleopatra"
Hi cristy !

Don't worry ... I also bought an Ecoo e04 Aurora Plus 3GB recently. I have already finished writing a comprehensive tutorial & review about Ecoo e04 Aurora Plus 3GB in Italian. Now I am translating it in English. I have spent a lot of time doing tests on stock ROMs and custom ROMs to be sure of what I wrote. I added many screenshots to the tutorials to make better understand each step. It is not so easy to add all screenshots on a free image hosting. it is a job that takes time. Please be patient. I will publish my comprehensive tutorial & review as soon as possible ... definitely this week.

P.S. thanks to you too Athos :-)
Hiii @Cleopatra , if you have to many img's I can help you , I have one cloud so I can provide for you host for files and pictures , PM if you are interested.
(2015-06-23, 07:38)cristy Wrote: [ -> ]Hiii @Cleopatra , if you have to many img's I can help you , I have one cloud so I can provide for you host for files and pictures , PM if you are interested.
Thank you very much Cristy ... but I have already added so many screenshots ... and I am adding other screenshots in this moment ... it's 1:42 AM in Italy ... and I am working for you :-)
Thank you so much for your interest to help people noob's like me Tongue

PS: I just come from work at 00:00 , and now I read your messages at 1:59 AM :d