www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: mtk6571 s4 clone display upside down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello

can you say me please how repair the problem of display upside down of s4 clone mtk6571A (mt6571_S00) who has a same problem as phone of Gabriel, I have unbricked with préloader and backup of Gabriel (thanks to Gabriel and to Mirandam Post) but when phone start, it has a display upside down! in recovery is ok, it shows menu right, but when starts ... display upside down!
I tray modify build.prop, ro.sf.hwrotation to 0, 90 but without success!!!
any idea or help?
thanks
sorry if my english is bad! can I post in spanish or frensh?
nothing about this problem?
any idea or best rom perhaps?
hi amirbassim. we have a french forum here, if you are more comfortable posting in french.
In the meantime, have you tried using this app? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&hl=en
Just set it to Portrait (Reverse) to force your display in the right-side up orientation. The problem is that it may not work with all apps, but it can be a temporary solution.

It is difficult to find appropriate ROMs for generic phones and clone phones. It is much too risky to flash just any ROM.

With that in mind, I suggest you do a full backup of your phone in its current state if you will venture into trying out various ROMs. For creating a backup, see this tutorial if you are rooted [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. If you are not rooted, use this method instead [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

good luck!
thanks Athos!
i will tray the french forum, may be...
for the backup, this s4 clone mt6571 is ubifs files! so, backup is very hard!
thanks, merci l'ami

Athos,
excuse me, but i don't see french forum!
j'ai beau chercher, je n'en vois aucun!
merci, thanks

ok, athos, thanks
i found!

athos,

please, say me how to install this app if I have problem on screen, and when i want to write my email and password, the keyboard is inversed, I have to imagine where this letter and this, but without success?
hi, will you be able to switch on bluetooth? Maybe you can try using a bluetooth keyboard to type on.
Or you can try finding a way to map your keypad on the screen, so there is less guessing. You can work that way until you are able to install the app.
I'm so sorry I don't have a better suggestion for now. Sad
thank you very much, dear friend
and any idea or suggestion is the best to advance!
thanks

yes, the best way for advance!