www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Advice please! Can someone recommend me a ROM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone could give me any advice on which ROM to go for for my iNewV3. I got it last year but things got in the way and I didn't get around to installing a ROM.

I'm currently on 4.2.2, Build number cxq_v3_inew_v1.1.1, kernel version 3.4.5, which came with the phone last year.

I'd ideally like something with longer battery life, I'm otherwise fairly happy with how my phone performs otherwise (I have no GPS but that hasn't really bothered me so far).

Thanks!
how much screen on time are you getting now?
(2015-06-29, 21:50)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]how much screen on time are you getting now?

Hi, sorry, I can't find my details for the above account so now I'm using this account.

Today I went from 100% to 13% over 10 hours, with moderate/light usage usage. Under heavy usage it drains ridiculously quickly. It also drains pretty rapidly from under 15%.
Please answer the previous question (screen on time) and what type of use (gaming, SIM data, WiFi, brightness etc.. )