www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Camera in the h7500+ / zp800h / zp810 / mx56 / mx86 / zp950h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone's interested, this is the camera they're reportedly using.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

CMOS lens with a true resolution of 8mp as reported by Zopo and the maker of the camera.

Have to give these guys a nod for putting a good camera in the Zopo branded ones as well as the Hero and MX.
(2013-03-28, 02:50)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

CMOS lens with a true resolution of 8mp as reported by Zopo and the maker of the camera.

Have to give these guys a nod for putting a good camera in the Zopo branded ones as well as the Hero and MX.

Hi,

I found out that there is a camera app which is a copy of JB 4.2.2. Problem is that it dosn't work ThL w5 and I tried out flashing it on Zopo Zp810 but I also can't see any change to the stock camera app.
(2013-04-05, 22:12)ahorntaler Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi,

I found out that there is a camera app which is a copy of JB 4.2.2. Problem is that it dosn't work ThL w5 and I tried out flashing it on Zopo Zp810 but I also can't see any change to the stock camera app.
The thread here is in regards to the actual physical camera.

The working 4.2.2 camera/gallery apk is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-04-05, 22:16)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hi,

The thread here is in regards to the actual physical camera.

The working 4.2.2 camera/gallery apk is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I am satisfied with camear. I owned before H7500+ , Bedove x21 and it camera is not good at all.
I don't understand...the cam is 8MP but in current ROM it says 12.x MP
(2013-06-17, 18:31)SamPT Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand...the cam is 8MP but in current ROM it says 12.x MP

This is interpolated. Same as if you took an 8MP image in Photoshop and expanded it to 12MP.
(2013-06-18, 00:55)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-17, 18:31)SamPT Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand...the cam is 8MP but in current ROM it says 12.x MP

This is interpolated. Same as if you took an 8MP image in Photoshop and expanded it to 12MP.

Ok, thx for the info Thumbs Up
According to loaded kernel module camera is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-06-20, 19:45)aposhtol Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Yes. That is what the thread is about and what I linked to in the original post.