www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: how to revive dead infinix hot note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everyone, please help!!!!!!!!!

my new infinix hot note is dead, just try to update and the os crashed into logo while trying to recovery it through sp tool the phone went dead.
SITUATION: NOT POWERING, BUT WHEN PLUG TO A PC SHOW DRIVERS SUCCESSFULLY CONNEECTIO.

my joy will know no bound if help.
Hello dear I have the same problem for the same smart phone. waiting for reply too please if you find and solution please help me.

in other forum I searched they said to leave your phone on charger until you find it revived the you start to flash it again, some of them leaved it until 6 days then it come on again to charging screen.

but I think it should be something more efficient than this.
guess what!

I leaved it in the charger as we agreed, taking it with my work to home (means I every while I disconnect and reconnect it to the charger). I arrived to home connecting it I surprised it lights up CHARGING. wow I leaved it charging until it reached 15% so I decided to power it on before I flash it, the phone run normally as nothing happen before seems like it was blackout Smile.

Really this is very strange I never see something like that. I wasn't believe that it will come online by its own. in my opinion there was something preventing it from charging and powering on and because the battery is not removable and also because this device has no reset hard button, so it stuck until the battery empty then it works normally again when it is completely has drain battery, because I noticed that when it was blackout Smile there is no heat in the mobile battery or in the charger while I was charging it. (which means there is no charging process)

Regards,
i have same issue, pls what can i do
i have same issue, whats d solution
(2015-07-03, 16:51)stlony Wrote: [ -> ]guess what!

I leaved it in the charger as we agreed, taking it with my work to home (means I every while I disconnect and reconnect it to the charger). I arrived to home connecting it I surprised it lights up CHARGING. wow I leaved it charging until it reached 15% so I decided to power it on before I flash it, the phone run normally as nothing happen before seems like it was blackout Smile.

Really this is very strange I never see something like that. I wasn't believe that it will come online by its own. in my opinion there was something preventing it from charging and powering on and because the battery is not removable and also because this device has no reset hard button, so it stuck until the battery empty then it works normally again when it is completely has drain battery, because I noticed that when it was blackout Smile there is no heat in the mobile battery or in the charger while I was charging it. (which means there is no charging process)

Regards,

thanks dear can you please drop the the backup so i can flash mind too. am stranded. better where can i download the stock ROM

Best regards