www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need Help - I flashed my Blackview Crown and now the second simcard is not working &.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have a Blackview Crown and now i decided to update the firmware to Stock Rom 201503xx using SP Flash Tools v5.1516, But it showed me some error such as "Pmt changed for the rom it must be downloaded".
Until i find out to pass this error i should select "Format All + Download" from the dropdown box.
I did it and flashed my phone, and the phone's firmware has updated But:
- The second simcard that i placed doesn't connect to network.
- In the wifi SSID list i see an item with this name "NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10"
and i don't know the problems is more than these or not

How to fix theme?
even i have flashed Stock ROM 20141015 but the problems is still here.

I dont know what i have to do, please help me
Thank you in advance
Nobody didn't have any advice to me?

After some simcard changing and checking other operators simcard, I find out the problem is not the secondary simcard reader slot, The problem is about the operators!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

In our country (Iran) we have some mobile operators that the 3 of them is the biggest. MCI - Irancell - Rightel.

My phone can work just with "Irancell" after flashing. And doesn't make difference what simcard slots is using.

Please, How could fix that
So, now your SIM 2 slot is working, but with only with Irancell?

Did you try to manually choose your mobile operator in system settings?
Yes, its just working with Irancell Sad.
I tried to connect manually to networks in system settings, but it doesn't connect and show this toast message "Can't connect to this network right now. Try again later."

I forgot to say that: Both of Sim 1 and Sim 2 just working with Irancell.
How much is that bad???? (The picture is in attachment)
Ahhh. It looks like this is because Irancell doesn't care you don't have any IMEI Smiling The other carriers are checking for IMEI.

Are you rooted? This should be an easy fix if you're rooted, use this app (thanks @Cleopatra ).

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you're not rooted, you can also try this one: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] but put a space after AT, so it should be AT +, not AT+.
I tried the second one to set the IMEIs but it doesn't work.
I forced to root the phone but didn't try any other method.
I have not succeed to do that until reading your notice about the whitespace.
Its working now.

Thank you so much..
(2015-07-03, 02:49)RHamidR Wrote: [ -> ]I tried the second one to set the IMEIs but it doesn't work.
I forced to root the phone but didn't try any other method.
I have not succeed to do that until reading your notice about the whitespace.
Its working now.

Thank you so much..

Okay. Thanks for reporting back that it worked, and welcome to Chinaphonearena Smile