www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S6 Clone custom rom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to root and install a custom rom on a S6 Clone? I want thinking of purchasing one from Aliexpress but I wanted to know if it could be done as I hate stock fw.

link to phone : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

could you put cyanogenmod on it? is it even rootable? thank you.
Rootable, yes. Cyanogenmod, no.

I'd recommend you just stick with the stock ROM, unless you're very sure the ROM is for your clone and offers true improvement over stock (in my experience, its rare).

Consider not getting a clone. Take a look at our sponsors. They often have significantly better prices than Aliexpress. Regards.
(2015-07-13, 00:54)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Rootable, yes. Cyanogenmod, no.

I'd recommend you just stick with the stock ROM, unless you're very sure the ROM is for your clone and offers true improvement over stock (in my experience, its rare).

Consider not getting a clone. Take a look at our sponsors. They often have significantly better prices than Aliexpress. Regards.

Nexus is right fort what you pay to look like a s6 you don't get as much as if you was to buy a good phone for the same phone this site got some good phones for the money
Hello i have this phone , and i need to put in root mode.
How i can do that? the vroot dont work

(2015-07-13, 00:54)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Rootable, yes. Cyanogenmod, no.