www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Root All China/Korea Clone Devices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You'll probably want to disable or uninstall AVG before trying to root your phone. Also, this thread is kind of old. Check out our sub-section on rooting for all the latest and greatest methods.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I need help samsung clone GT-I9082 IMEI invalid error.please help me .
(2014-12-22, 09:11)michaljoker Wrote: [ -> ]I need help samsung clone GT-I9082 IMEI invalid error.please help me .

Root phone throw MTK Droid tools 2.5.3
Then go to imei section.
Then write the imei for your phone
The hit > reboot > Reboot.
Then Backup your NVRam if succeeded.
(2013-07-28, 05:11)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-28, 05:10)alforati Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-28, 04:53)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Alforati,

What version of Android was your phone running when you rooted it with this tool?

android 4.1.2 jelly bean

Great. Thanks for posting the tool and the tutorial. Much appreciated. Thumbs Up

ahhmm..hello this is my first time on this forum, i just want to ask if it works in changing the os firmware of the phone,
because i have problem on my sm-g900h korea made clone of samsung galaxy s5, it has a problem on bootloop please help me, thank you so much..
is in chinese,and I dont understand.
Hello, how are you? i am lasha from georgia, i have 1 problem, please help me, now i need firmware for my copy samsung galaxy note3 MTK6582, model SM-N9000, i dont know how find Rom, please help me, if you can help me please send me link for download. or say me how i can search, tnk
Greetings to everybody here.. I don't really knows if this tool will work on android 5x version..
Respected
I can not with any link to download ZhuoDaShi-2.4.2.1
Pages: 1 2