www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Meizu MX5 Pro or Elephone P8000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Didnt follow Xiaomi reviews because i am not interested in this model, but in MX 5 tests they are satisfied with battery life. There could be difference in battery quality as well.
The MX5 battery tests I have seen are mostly from people who don't quantify their results, or don't quantify them very well at least. Have seen several reports of heavy deep-sleep drain, and several reports of screen on times of 4-5 hours, as with the Xiaomi Note 2.

Still not sure which phone you're considering - LeTv One?
Yes, one or x600 as it is coded, certanly worth the money. Cant find anything similar in this price range.
They're powerful. That's sure. They wouldn't be my first choice, but we probably have different needs. I followed Gizbeats lead and I'm still stunned at the quickness of the Mlais MX Base. When testing the top flagships at the store, I don't find them to be noticeably quicker. Camera on the MX Base not so hot though. Battery life is stellar. I'm sitting there using my phone for like 4 hours straight and only used 40% battery. Drool
Exactly, everyone can find something to suit their needs.
I need to have a good camera, I use it a lot for my work.
Pages: 1 2 3