www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Repair or flash Infocus M2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One months back I have rooted Infocus M2 and today when I updated the software, the phone restarted with "Android logo with exclamation symbol". Now, the phone just loops with Infocus logo, and then restarts with it again.

I have downloaded SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1516 with "G10-019S-0-00WW-A02-update" ROM, but SP flash tool shows error for scatter file.

Please please suggest step by step guide if possibe!!!! Crying

Regards,

Mithun Pawar
Hari Om
hi, does the G10-019S-0-00WW-A02-update contain the various parts of the ROM? preloader, EBRs, boot image, system image, etc.. (around 14 files)

I did a quick search for that ROM update, and it seems that zip file is meant to be installed via recovery.
I would recommend you download the stock ROM that can be used with SP Flash Tool and revive your phone with it. Once your phone is up and running, you can install the zip update from recovery.

If you still have problems flashing, try using the older version of SP Flash Tool. The latest one is meant to work best with the 64-bit chipsets. Although, logically, it should still work with older SOCs, but trying the older one wouldn't hurt. You can download it from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] the v5.1352 works great with MT6592/MT6582.

Good luck!
Hi Athos,

Firstly thanks for the answer. Here is the print screen of the same [Image: dnk6mt.jpg] G10-019S-0-00WW-A02-update. Initially, I tired to flash it through SP tool v5.15, but it showed an error "SP Flash too error: (8417). The load scatter file is invalid." Then, I downloaded SP tool v5.13, as you suggested, but it also showed the following error [Image: 24n3ebc.jpg] .

I tried to google for another stock ROM for my Infocus M2 MTK6582, but could not find. Athos, is there any other way to get flash and get my phone unbricked or if you can suggest me the stock ROM link. Pls. suggest.

Regards,

Mithun Pawar
Hari Om
Yeah, that should be installed via recovery. SP Flash tool cannot recognize that. Here is a link to the stock ROM. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I am not sure if that is the correct format. I tried downloading it myself to make sure, but my internet is agonizingly slow. Anyway, the file set should look like this:
[attachment=2414]
Let me know if that works.
(2015-07-19, 19:51)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I am not sure if that is the correct format. I tried downloading it myself to make sure, but my internet is agonizingly slow. Anyway, the file set should look like this:

@Athos, I will check it out and let u know, thx.. !!
Athos, pls let me know if I can update my Infocus M2 with Lollipop and is there any step by step guide that u can provide for the same.

Regards

Mithun Pawar
Hari Om
(2015-07-19, 19:51)Athos Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I am not sure if that is the correct format. I tried downloading it myself to make sure, but my internet is agonizingly slow. Anyway, the file set should look like this:

sir i too hav the same problem but i tried using sp tools and flashing via adb sideload but my installations gets aborted....pls help me with a solution to get my phone back online