www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Battery for fake Lenovo (Xiaomi clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Unfortunately I'm one of the many fooled by the faked Lenovo P780w/s/t phones that were sold on Aliexpress.
Now I need a replacement battery, but I can't find similar. There are no markings on the battery, only generic ones (voltage, capacity and the generic GB/T 18287-2000)
Here some pictures of the battery:
[Image: DSC_0808.JPG]
[Image: DSC_0805.JPG]
[Image: DSC_0806.JPG]

The phone itself is same as on youtube video:
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLDc7LtF0-E[/video]

Tried searching but no results, please help
Thanks
You might want to see if you can pull mm dimensions off of the battery and go searching for that.
(2015-07-20, 23:54)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to see if you can pull mm dimensions off of the battery and go searching for that.

i had the same problem with my lenovo s960s bought over aliexpress -- tried to find a new battery everywhere and gave up on it. i now have the lenovo k3 note. if you succeed in finding a battery, please post it here.

fieldinski
Going for the battery size is one way to go, already tried it, but one mm off and I could be easily mistaken, and the catch is the pinout and the shape of plastic housing, so I gave up on that
Looks like I'll be buying a new phone Confused