www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] Xiaomi Redmi 2 full review 2GB 16GB Snapdragon budget mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime full review 2GB 16GB Snapdragon budget mobile

xiaomi-redmi-2-6Xiaomi is one of the better known China brands and are sold internationally. They’ve come on fiercely, creating solid mobiles with good pricing and taking it to the retail level […]

The full review is now up at the link above. This one's a winner. Great price, 2GB RAM, great background app management, strong battery life and everything working as it should.
(2015-08-19, 22:09)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]The full review is now up at the link above. This one's a winner. Great price, 2GB RAM, great background app management, strong battery life and everything working as it should.

A thoughtful and we'll written review.
Thank you very much, Ed. Appreciated. I'll likely be taking this phone on as one of my main mobiles (replacing THL 4000). The Innos D6000 is calling to me also, but in an entirely different price range. We'll see how good D6000 is this week.