www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [NEED HELP] Bricked Acer Liquid E3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2420]
Hello everyone,
I am in desperate need of some help here. When performing a backup using ClockworkMod my phone instantly shutdown and will not boot at all. Attempted all sorts of button configurations to try and at least get into download/recovery mode but absolutely nothing. The only sign of life is the blue LED that is displayed when charging, either wall charge or plugged into my PC. After a long time sieving through forums and webpages it looks like the only way to get my device running is through SP Flash Tool. Only my attempts so far haven't yield any success.

My main problem is that I can't get my PC or any software to recognise my phone. I uninstalled my previous drivers that worked when my phone was running and have now installed VCOM drivers. I've read that it is the only way for Flash Tools to work. I reckon that I have made a mistake during the install as my phone still isn't being recognised. Either that or it is something to do with USB debugging. If Flash Tools requires it and I lost it because my phone is bricked any ideas on what to do?

When I select my scatter file in Flash Tool and hit download with my device connected the screen transparency changes and nothing else happens. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The link is the location where I got the stock firmware I'm trying to flash. Under the E3 (E380) section I downloaded Acer_AV052_E380_1.006.00_EMEA_3UKs.zip I remember seeing something along those lines in my settings. The other one similar is 1005.00 instead of 1006.00, I'm not sure what the difference is and I don't know which one is correct so I guessed.

I really need a direct response as tutorials haven't worked for me. If anyone can shed some light on my situation I'll be eternally grateful. Thanks for reading.
Device Specs:
Android KitKat 4.4.2
Kernel 3.4.67
Processor MT6589
Device was rooted