www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: My Feiteng stoped to identify the SIM slot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
I have Feiteng for a 6 weeks. Most of the things work fine (except the usual GPS problem).
But at the last few days the first SIM slot stoped to work/recognize the SIM card Crying
I using the second one that works fine - but only for 2nd generation.
I tried another SIM on my phone, so I know that the problem is in the phone and not in the SIM.
I updated a new ROM and it didn't help.
Is there something I can do (except sending it back to China)?
Except sending it back to China. this only what you can do.

Take a small screw driver (the one that fits the screws) remove the back cover (unscrewing all the screws)

Then check the cable/connector is connected ok for the sim slots.
This is the mainboard:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]#

The slot for the connector of the sim slots (its for all, Sim1 Sim2 and also microsd) is in the left top coner, the first one is for the front camera, the second one is the one you looking for,

The connector in the middle is for the back cammera and next to it is the connector for the touch panel,
the bottom ones are for the screen and the last one i don't have idea whats for.

you can un-plug and replug those connectors easy, but all you have to do is to check if its plugged ok (just press it with your finger a little of bit)
Thanks for your reply frapedas,
I will try that when I'll have the time Thumbs Up