www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I need help with LG G3 MTK6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people. Yesterday, i wanted to flash stock rom for this phone: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
In this website i found this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and see the posts there i can find this phone ROM (from NeedRom) and how to flash it with a program. So, yes, i downloaded from that youtube video description: Program, drivers.
But was unsuccessful. On first try i installed drivers. Thats ok. On next try i tried flash it without PRELOADER, but i cant remember that error was, maybe was like bad ROM for my Phone or something. So i edited MT6572_Android_scatter.txt file and removed PRELOADER, CACHE, USRDATA (these 2 cache and usrdata, was already unticked, then i opened original scetter file. Maybe because there was no files in there). So i restarted program and did Firmware Upgrade with edited MT6572_Android_scatter.txt
For some time, i see system.img cant flash it, so flashing was automaticaly aborted. For now i tried with original scatter.txt untick PRELOADER and press download. I Connect the phone to the PC and in program goes to 100% and gives this error:
BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

[EMI] Enabled DRAM Failed!
[HINT]:
Please check your load matches yo your target which is to be downloaded.

Now i cant turn on my phone. Nothing shows.

I tried many other from google LG G3 MTK6572 and MT6572 ROMS, but still get the same error.

MtkDroidTools v2.5.3 <--- cant detect my phone (no information) but SP_Flash_Tool_5.1524.00 can detect then i want to flash it...

I came from Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, so I'm think i need only kernel (boot.img with recovery which i can install ROM) or not. I don't know. First try on this LG phone...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Or can it be mistake with MT6572? But in photos shows the phone, and it is same like mine...

Any ideas?