www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee HomTom!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just BARELY read about Doogee's new move. They're making a spinoff branding named HomTom that's dedicated to putting BIG HUGE BATTERIES into all of their phones. I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!

Their first phone is supposedly a 5.5 inch with a 6250mAh (!!!!!!!) battery strapped on it. No real details yet, but I am super stupid stoked!

Puppy EyesDroolCrazyDroolPuppy EyesThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Bananas! 6250mah? I wonder how they'll manage the weight. Doogee makes a lot of interesting phones, anyway. I can't see this venture going wrong.
Thanks for the news update Smiling
"HomTom" Doh
It really is a great idea if they can improve their QC plus design devices with accurate battery specs all while keeping weight/size under control.

This should be very interesting!
Q: Is that a HomTom in your pocket, or are you just excited that your phone has a 6000+ mAh battery?
A: Yes.
(2015-08-04, 07:44)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Q: Is that a HomTom in your pocket, or are you just excited that your phone has a 6000+ mAh battery?
A: Yes.

Best line of the day, got a chuckle out of me on a Sunday morning... and yes, apparently I entertain rather easily.