www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MT 6752. CWM or twrp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the chances of a universal CWM / TWRP for the mt6752 type phones?
I don't think much of a chance at all. These recent 64-bit SoC and Lollipop have brought things to another level in regards to difficulty. So many SoC versions and scatter differences. It's a shame, would have loved to have seen them step the other way towards easier to root and mod, not more difficult.

That being said, am doing some work on MT6752 TWRP. It's I think possible to easily mod a recovery to be compatible with your device. I just have been busy with other things. Will have some results this week.
(2015-08-02, 18:18)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think much of a chance at all. These recent 64-bit SoC and Lollipop have brought things to another level in regards to difficulty. So many SoC versions and scatter differences. It's a shame, would have loved to have seen them step the other way towards easier to root and mod, not more difficult.

That being said, am doing some work on MT6752 TWRP. It's I think possible to easily mod a recovery to be compatible with your device. I just have been busy with other things. Will have some results this week.

Thanks for the response, would be great if you could manage to do it, I have the zeaplus m7 which is the same phone as the Mijue t500, which is the Rom I am running on it at the moment, I wish I had the expertise to have a go , sadly I do not, I see s7yler on needrom has a working twrp for the elephone p7000 which I believe is also a mt6752.. Look forward to your results...good luck

(2015-08-02, 18:34)bryfly Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-02, 18:18)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think much of a chance at all. These recent 64-bit SoC and Lollipop have brought things to another level in regards to difficulty. So many SoC versions and scatter differences. It's a shame, would have loved to have seen them step the other way towards easier to root and mod, not more difficult.

Thanks for the response, would be great if you could manage to do it, I have the zeaplus m7 which is the same phone as the Mijue t500, which is the Rom I am running on it at the moment, I wish I had the expertise to have a go , sadly I do not, I see s7yler on needrom has a working twrp for the elephone p7000 which I believe is also a mt6752.. Look forward to your results...good luck

Great news hanuma76 has just psoted a TWRP for the Zeaplus M7 in the Zeaplus forum, it also seems to work on the mijue t500.