www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: can you use unlimited prepaid sim on china phones/dual sim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone tried it and worked?
Any SIM that operates on the frequency that your radios are tuned to will work fine. Prepaid or postpaid makes no difference.
[quote='Gizbeat' pid='5020' dateline='1375372383']
Any SIM that operates on the frequency that your radios are tuned to will work fine. Prepaid or postpaid makes no difference.

I asked the company selling the phone and they said no matter what prepaid service you have it will not work in our phones. I couldnt figure out why the SIM wouldnt work.
The majority of China sellers will get most easy, relatively technical questions wrong. Part of it is a language barrier and the other part is they just don't know what they're talking about.

Of course you can use prepaid. The only way you wouldn't be able to is if you bought a phone that wasn't compatible with the frequencies of the carrier you're using.
(2013-08-01, 20:54)kjones Wrote: [ -> ]has anyone tried it and worked?

Any SIM will work......Just make your SIM and Phone frequencies support well......

If you are in a country with has strict law for IMEI number, then make sure that your chinese phone has valid IMEI number else mobile signal on your phone would be blocked.......

If the seller doesn't have valid IMEI number, you can implant one from any of the old unused phone which is valid..........

During IMEI implantation, make sure your SIM is not inserted on your phone.....look for different tread on how to do this...
I use a prepaid sim in nearly every china phone I've owned, no problem.