www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [New]innos D6000 with 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, 5MP + 16MP Cameras, 6000mAh Battery, $249.99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1438647566794-P-2912910.jpg]

Url: http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_226294.html

Main Features
Display: 5.2 inch Gorilla Glass FHD Screen
CPU: Snapdragon 615 Qualcomm MSM8939 Octa-core
GPU: Adreno 405
System: Android 5.0
RAM + ROM:3GB RAM + 32GB ROM
Camera:5.0MP OV5648 BSI-2 front camera, 88 degree wide angle, F2.0, Blue Glass filter,16.0MP BSI-2 OV16825 rear camera, Dual LED flashlights, F2.2, Blue Glassfilter
Battery:6000mAh (Built-in 2480mAh Battery + Removable 3520mAh Battery)
Bluetooth: 4.0
GPS: GPS/GLONASS/BDS
SIM Card: Dual Micro-SIM dual standby
Network:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz
Simply incredible specs. Drool
Whoa. Drool

Does the combined battery thing mean you can swap the external battery with the phone still on?
I didn't even think of that. Or remove the battery and charge with universal so not having to tie the phone to a charger. I've got to guess 'yes'. Drool . This phone hasn't even been released yet and it's already awesome.
It looks like on the picture there are two separate battery meters. How does it work?

I just barely bought a tablet from Gearbest 15 minutes ago. I'm strongly considering one of these too. My curiosity is KILLING me.
Whoa there. Insane phone.
Maybe you can choose which battery to use?
Wouldn't you have to cycle the batteries every so often? I mean... You can't always have the internal fully charged and keep topping off the external. I think there's some hocus pocus with recombination that requires a battery be cycled on ocassion.(There is a very high possibility that I am mistaken about this.)
Maybe one batt is just for peripherals -- camera, music, etc. The other keeps it running as a basic phone -- network, screen, etc.?
Wudda, buy one and let us know Big Grin haha
It's just a guess, that they are both pulled on like one big battery. So both slowly run down. Or perhaps the internal battery doesn't kick-in until the external runs down to a certain voltage.

Either situation seems to present interesting difficulties... In the former, at what point does the internal battery stop getting pulled on, if it stops at all. Running it consistently below 3.5V will hasten the internal battery's demise. There must be some hocus pocus going on to stop draw on the internal at some point. If the latter, there must be some point at which the external stops being drawed upon.

It could also be as you surmised, with the batteries running certain components... But then, what a disappointing situation when one battery runs out... Still power in one battery, but unable to use the phone.

Perhaps it will draw on one battery at a time and alternate until both down to 3.5V? This seems to make the most sense, but maybe trickier to implement?

Could be any of these setups I suppose...