www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to Flash rom on VK700?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so yesterday i installed CWM and tried to do a factory reset with it since i didn't understand the chinese recovery, i got cwm to work but the factory reset got stuck on wiping data for about an hour so I took out the battery and put it back again and the phone booted normally into android but some functions like the notification bar, home button and security unlock weren't working so I installed TWRP and did a factory reset, this time it didn't get stuck on anything and worked but the problems persist..

I think that if I flash a rom in the phone the problems go away so i went on [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and download the VK700 rom here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] .

it has a SPMDT tool which stands for SPMultiPortFlashDownload Tool and a ROM that is a .bin scatter file .. i've installed the MTK6582 Preloader drivers but what happens is that i connect the usb cable to the phone without the battery on and the computer detects the Preloader but disappears right after and after a few seconds it appears again but keeps disappearing and reappearing in constant 2 or 3 seconds, and it never shows up as a COM on the SPMDT so I am unable to flash it ..

I tried on Windows 10 with signature disabled and on Windows 7 and none worked, the problem of the phone appearing and disappearing persists..

Do any of you guys know how to flash a rom on this MTK6582 phone ? Is there any other tool that flashes a scatter file that is .bin ? SP Flashtool appears to need a .txt as a scatter file, which i don't know where to get since the rom that i downloaded from the official website is a .bin..

any help? thanks
I bought this phone too, and i donĀ“t know how to flash roms on it too. Can someone tell me how to flash this phone?? I have windows 7 and windows 10..