www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew V8 touch broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title say. My V8 fall on ground and broke.
Here is the picture.

[Image: IMG_20150805_134040.jpg]

Just top side of touch dont work, bottom side work great. I have tempered glass screen protector on him.
Do I need to replace whole display?

Tnx.
Crap. Yes, I would think you will need to replace the whole display, as the screen is advertised as OGS laminated, but I do see just the digitizer for sale, so perhaps can separate the old digitizer from the LCD and reapply the new one.

As a side note, iNew V8 is still a great phone. A shame it was dropped.
Looks like several people purchasing the digitizer, and no complaints... I think is possible to just replace digitizer.
But How can I know if touch will work if I replace just digitizer?
Screen is good, i mean, i dont see any strange colors or something. Just touch dont work on top side.
And yea, I cant find just digitizer to buy, just whole display and digitizer, that cost like 60-80$, its really expensive.
EDIT: I have warranty on gearbest for 1 more month.
(2015-08-05, 20:17)rigzrk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

BTW, warranty will not cover negligence. No shop or manufacturer covers this type of problem.
So digitizer is the problem here, I hope so.
I fix phone in my free time, so I think this will not be problem to change digitizer.
Tnx for shop.
I see, well Tnx for answer guys.
Digitizer for V8 and V8+ is the same?
(2015-08-06, 18:24)rigzrk Wrote: [ -> ]Digitizer for V8 and V8+ is the same?

Should be same. But can't guarantee.