www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MEIZU MX4 - UBUNTU TOUCH ROM - LEAKED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MEIZU MX4 - UBUNTU TOUCH ROM - LEAKED

Watch it: http://people.canonical.com/~alextu/...y/recovery.img

Delete "/recovery/recovery.img " ------------------------> [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] 684.zip scatter and kernel (ROM Ubuntu) Cool
Have you tried it yet? Any good?
(2015-08-07, 22:44)Sniper47 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Video Meta Mode Meizu MX4
(2015-08-08, 02:41)Naphtha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Video Meta Mode Meizu MX4

Sorry, but I have a mx4 bricked because i tried to flash it a custom recovery...bad idea jajaja. So i tell if you can help me to unbrick my phone with this method. I´m desperate. Sad
(2015-08-09, 21:37)marietuno Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Video Meta Mode Meizu MX4

Sorry, but I have a mx4 bricked because i tried to flash it a custom recovery...bad idea jajaja. So i tell if you can help me to unbrick my phone with this method. I´m desperate. Sad
Bro i have bricked 3 phones Big Grin (MX4) you can't repair it by yourself. Ship it to the customer care for change the motherboard (in Italy the cost is : 60€). If you want to throw it in the trash , send it to me . Cool
(2015-08-11, 16:44)Naphtha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Video Meta Mode Meizu MX4

Bro i have bricked 3 phones Big Grin (MX4)I knew it! Big Grin Man, if you want to do custom stuff, this is the wrong phone to buy. Fu Man
oh come on is a game! Big Grin

p.s. a friend from Spain ship to me another MX4 in bootloop Big Grin
(2015-08-11, 20:24)Naphtha Wrote: [ -> ]oh come on is a game! Big Grin

Wait... did you brick 3 MX4 or not Wanna fight?

I'm just curious Tongue
(2015-08-11, 20:45)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-11, 20:24)Naphtha Wrote: [ -> ]oh come on is a game! Big Grin

Wait... did you brick 3 MX4 or not Wanna fight?

I'm just curious Tongue

Yep i have briked 3 MX4! Smiling
(2015-08-12, 17:38)Naphtha Wrote: [ -> ]Yep i have briked 3 MX4! Smiling

Naphtha casn you sell me one at a reasonable price?
I want to do tests to find a unbrick procedure ;-)

***** italian ******************************************************
Naphtha puoi vendermene uno ad un prezzo ragionevole?
Vorrei fare dei test per trovare una procedura di unbrick senza fottere il mio che è ancora buono ;-)
Pages: 1 2