www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew i6000 change storage partitions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone knows how to increase the internal storage space for apps, please hook me up! Currently, this phone has 32gb internal space but its split 1gb for apps and 30gb as "SD card". I'd like to make it 50/50 I guess.
(2013-08-03, 05:57)bertmansk Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (credits for this CWM go to stevenma61 on XDA)
  • Open Mobileuncle Tools on your phone, select "Recovery Update" from the list, then select the file from the SDCard.
  • Press ok to reboot into CWM. Boom! You're done.

• This has been the easiest phone I've ever rooted and installed CWM.

Now, time to wait for cool roms!

Also, if anyone knows how to increase the internal storage space for apps, please hook me up! Currently, this phone has 32gb internal space but its split 1gb for apps and 30gb as "SD card". I'd like to make it 50/50 I guess.

I have split mine into 3 + 12 ( to be exact) , I saw some firefly v65 owner split into 3 + 28.

U can serach tru here to look for meteos mtk tool , to do the data split
    (2013-08-03, 13:36)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]I have split mine into 3 + 12 ( to be exact) , I saw some firefly v65 owner split into 3 + 28.

U can serach tru here to look for meteos mtk tool , to do the data split

Thanks... found it in the tools section. I didn't think it would be so easy, lol. You did it again, thank you.
    Will this clock world mode method works on other android mobiles such as samsung and more? Or this method is for I6000 only?