www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Doogee DG700 screen shaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi for everyone Smiling This is my first post here.
After software update (without errors) via SP MDT I have shaking and blinking screen on my DG 700. The nvram was corrupted after update becouse my IMEI (only one) disappeared. I restored IMEI but I don't know how fix the screen.
If anyone have idea how I can fix this issue, please help me.

P.S.
Sorry for my "english" Tongue
Welcome Smiling

Doogee more than any brand I know are notorious for releasing "updates" and "stock ROMS" that break your phone. Seriously, they are absolutely clueless when it comes to this.

Unfortunately screen issues are sometimes the most difficult to overcome because the LCD firmware is not always included in the proper ROM.

Best bet is check on Needrom and try to find a tried and true stock ROM and reflash...
I tryied flash and format + flash any soft from doogee website, needrom even cm. I think somethink is missing in nvram.

in attachment is photo of my screen.
Yes, this is what I'm saying. Doogee is terrible with the firmware they provide for flashing from their site. Much of it is garbage and not correct.

Look on Needrom for a proper stock ROM.
Hey there

I've had the exactly same problem as you with the strange flickering and everything. You don't have by chance a Titans 2 with a smooth backplate instead of the crocodile look?

Anyway, as Cleopatra pointed out here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and user estranged from xda got the R21 build directly from Doogee [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] this will work!

Use
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
or

Just use the latest SP Flash Tools or those provided by Doogee ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) and flash this R21 build. This will flash Lollipop on your device with the flickering and shaking gone. Just be patient with the first booting after flashing, as this will take some minutes.
Hey. Thanks for reply. I did exacly what you say long time ago, but i had no time to write about this. You have 100% right ;)
I have both backplates Smiling
I was facing this flickering problem for one month. Thank you so much blablork.
but there is very little memory space for app installation.what is solution to this?
(2015-09-08, 18:03)blablork Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and user estranged from xda got the R21 build directly from Doogee [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] this will work!

Use
or

Just use the latest SP Flash Tools or those provided by Doogee ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) and flash this R21 build. This will flash Lollipop on your device with the flickering and shaking gone. Just be patient with the first booting after flashing, as this will take some minutes.

Thank you!!!