www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HTC One Clone recovery mode ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I have this HTC one clone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I have rooted this phone. But when I try to boot in to recovery mode it shows everything in chinese.

how can I change the language. And I wants to install TWRP or CWM. How can I do? please help me.

thank you.
(2013-08-02, 19:12)dhcj Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I have rooted this phone. But when I try to boot in to recovery mode it shows everything in chinese.

how can I change the language. And I wants to install TWRP or CWM. How can I do? please help me.

thank you.
This looks like factory mode, not recovery mode. Hold the volume button the other way.

If you can't find CWM or TWRP for your phone, then you need to build it yourself. See the tutorials in this forum (Root > Other)
you are right. its working
Please help me to fix my MT6589 HTC ONE clone. I factory reset my mobile. Then wipe cache using cwm. then restart. now its totally bricked. its not even charging. can't on. no light. no vibration. no recovery mode. even pc cant recognize the device. please help me to fix it. i just bought it. only a week.