www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stuck on startup N9776
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

For weeks I'm trying to figure out how to solve my problem.
I have a N9776 and it got stuck on startup. All I see is a blue android thing and that's it.
I can't get into recovery and tried different things already.
My pc won't recognise the phone and I've tried so many times installing drivers without any luck.
For some reason Windows 7 64 bit gives alot of problems with the drivers.

Can anyone please help me with a solution?

Thank you!
How did the problem start?

Are you using the latest SP Flash Tool?

Have you tried ADB Pdanet drivers?

I've had very few problems with Win 7 64 ADB drivers.
(2013-08-03, 02:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]How did the problem start?

I've tried to install the ADB Pdanet drivers, but that also gave me problems installing. It gave an error at the end of the installation. And yes, I'm using the latest SP Flash Tool.
The problem started after a normal startup.
(2013-08-04, 17:59)Kupster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-03, 02:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]How did the problem start?

I've tried to install the ADB Pdanet drivers, but that also gave me problems installing. It gave an error at the end of the installation. And yes, I'm using the latest SP Flash Tool.
The problem started after a normal startup.

Edit: I can use SP Flash tool now. Is there a way to put a file on my Phone with SP so it goes back to factory settings? Maybe then the startup problem is over?
You can try to flash firmware for your phone, though it's very strange the phone just stopped working without you making any mods or doing anything to it.
(2013-08-04, 22:58)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]You can try to flash firmware for your phone, though it's very strange the phone just stopped working without you making any mods or doing anything to it.

How do I flash it?
Download your stock firmware or any firmware for your phone, and flash with SP Flash Tool.
I have another program. I think the USB debugging isn't checked ( the phone doesn't start up, so I can't enable it)
MTK Droid Root & Tools won't recognize the phone....which I need for the phone information.
Does anyone have a solution?