www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Thl 4000 no sound on bluetooth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all
I have a thl 4000 phone and have successfully paired it to my Sony car stereo which is Bluetooth and cannot get any sound. The sound is up on the phone and all the sound is ticked, media, calls etc. I'm just trying to play mp3 and it won't work.
Please could anyone help
Thanks a lot
Does the THL 4000 work with other Bluetooth speakers?
(2015-08-14, 00:27)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Does the THL 4000 work with other Bluetooth speakers?

Well if it did i wouldnt post the problem here. I would post it in a car stereo forum as would be obviously a problem with the stereo and not the phone
I'm not inferring a problem with the stereo.

I'm asking you a simple yes or no question, have you tested it with another bluetooth speaker device, and is it working?
(2015-08-14, 00:44)filevans Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14, 00:27)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Does the THL 4000 work with other Bluetooth speakers?

Well if it did i wouldnt post the problem here. I would post it in a car stereo forum as would be obviously a problem with the stereo and not the phone

It wouldn't hurt to just answer the question. Cookiedough is asking for purpose of troubleshooting. We can't know the problem right off the bat so we ask 'diagnostic' questions to get a clearer picture of the situation. He's obviously trying to help, please be a bit more patient.
(2015-08-14, 05:48)snowboots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14, 00:44)filevans Wrote: [ -> ]

It wouldn't hurt to just answer the question. Cookiedough is asking for purpose of troubleshooting. We can't know the problem right off the bat so we ask 'diagnostic' questions to get a clearer picture of the situation. He's obviously trying to help, please be a bit more patient.

No it was a stupid question. And didn't ask if I had tested it with Bluetooth speakers. Said does it work with Bluetooth speakers. Really abrupt. I am perfectly capable of troubleshooting myself and as I said if it worked with other speakers them I would be posting in a car stereo forum as it would obviously be a problem with the stereo then but I don't have Bluetooth speakers.

You lot are real retards
(2015-08-14, 06:25)filevans Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14, 05:48)snowboots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14, 00:44)filevans Wrote: [ -> ]Well if it did i wouldnt post the problem here. I would post it in a car stereo forum as would be obviously a problem with the stereo and not the phone

No it was a stupid question. And didn't ask if I had tested it with Bluetooth speakers. Said does it work with Bluetooth speakers. Really abrupt. I am perfectly capable of troubleshooting myself and as I said if it worked with other speakers them I would be posting in a car stereo forum as it would obviously be a problem with the stereo then but I don't have Bluetooth speakers.

You lot are real retards

You're an asshole. Solve the problem yourself.