www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 【Coupon】Only $0.29 for Electric Nose Hair Removal Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Chinaphonearena guys,

There is an affordable life-gadgets back to you, thank you for your support.LubLubLub

Electric Waterproof Nose Ear Hair Removal Tool Trimmer
Price: $0.29 ( coupon code: 460b06 )
Url: Electric Waterproof Nose Ear Hair Removal Tool Trimmer | Banggood.com
Features:
Ergonomically shaped rubber on/off switch, this Electric Nose Hair Trimmer is easy to hold rubber grip and capture the long nose in any direction to trim ear hair.
Smooth, powerful motor gets the job done fast, this Electric Nose Hair Trimmer is a professional personal shaver, great traveling companion with light weight design.
[Image: SKU111849-1.jpg][Image: 20141414.jpg][Image: SKU111849-6.JPG]

Have fun,
Ray
I clicked because I was curious what an electric nose removal tool looks like.

Which begs the question, what do you do with the nose after you have removed it? Hotdogs?
I had to see it too. Only $0.29 to remove a persons nose!! Can't look Hehe
(2015-08-15, 05:04)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]I had to see it too. Only $0.29 to remove a persons nose!! Can't look Hehe

Haha

Much cheaper than a plastic surgeon without all the fuss of a hospital.

All joking aside, that is a great price for this product.
haha

That was my mistake, Yea RightI'm happy you guys have fun here.
We want all our customers happy and enjoy the product we promote here. So enjoy the fun and stay tuned. I shall bring you more cool stuff with less inaccurate info. Puppy EyesPuppy Eyes
(2015-08-17, 10:00)www.banggood.com Wrote: [ -> ]haha

That was my mistake, Yea RightI'm happy you guys have fun here.
We want all our customers happy and enjoy the product we promote here. So enjoy the fun and stay tuned. I shall bring you more cool stuff with less inaccurate info. Puppy EyesPuppy Eyes

It's all good!

I bought a quadcopter (UFO) and LED lights a while back from Banggood. Good products and service with a positive overall experience.

Keep it up guys!
(2015-08-18, 15:40)edcoolio Wrote: [ -> ]It's all good!

I bought a quadcopter (UFO) and LED lights a while back from Banggood. Good products and service with a positive overall experience.

Keep it up guys!
Thanks for your support.Happy It's Banggood 9th Anniversary now, there is always something for you. Click here to take a look if you are interesting. Thanks again for your kind words.SmileSmile