www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: PORTED PussyFap 2.0 for MP-S168 only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK I found a ROM floating around that is for mtk6572 devices. And I thought this was great. So i ported it. Now it had KingUser in it and i tried installing SuperSU and removing it and i couldn't, so I removed KingUser completely. This isn't rooted but if you have my custom recovery, you can get SuperSU from the usual places (or in the link below...) and flash that after flashing this. Flash ROM, SuperSU, and GAPPS, then format CACHE and Delvik only and reboot. Let it load, then restart to recovery. Then Flash GAPPS and restart. Let it load, then go back to recovery and flash anything else. BOOM!!! Now you have a custom ROM all good to go on you MP-S168!!! I take no responsibility for anything that blows up in your hands. Don't get mad, jut bring the phone back to life with SPFlash... OK here we go, I have a folder I will be sharing, get what you think you would need, or all of it. I have everything installed on my phone and it all works. Only thing I see that doesnt work is changing the battery icon, and overclocking for obvious reasons, no one has OC the kernel on this phone. So without any more time wasted, here you go...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Have fun and happy flashing.

Let me know anything that is NOT working, I'll see if I can fix it. Or MAYBE someone here knows more then me. This is my first real port of a ROM.

This ROM was based off the PussyFap v2.0 Mix Edition for the Cherry Flare Lite, so as soon as they update that to the new PussyFap v3.5, i will be porting that one. I hope everyone is happy with getting a different ROM than the stock that doesnt like playing games well. :p
*Update* My mistake, lastest isn't v3.5 but v2.5
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

File Blocked for Violation.
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.
(2015-08-26, 19:22)snzuev Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

File Blocked for Violation.
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Im guessing this is due to the name of the rom? if it is i can change it. this is a great rom as far as i can tell by using it. Please let me know.
Cool
do not install the Google services. Does not start Play Market
How to install Google?
updates will be?
(2015-09-01, 03:24)snzuev Wrote: [ -> ]updates will be?

You will maybe need to install gapps through CWM or TWRP. You have custom recovery for your phone?
(2015-09-01, 03:30)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]You will maybe need to install gapps through CWM or TWRP. You have custom recovery for your phone?

well. thank you. everything works
Quick update here. PF was updated to 3.0 and I have it so I will be posting in the next few days, if I can get into Starbucks long enough and if all features work. Internet is slow at home. I will add a NEW post for it, not adding on to this one, because the post name of rom will be changed. Just a heads up. May have an HTC clone ROM later in the week after I test it out.

Bwinbig87