www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Non-gamer wants to try Android games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys,

I am no gamer at all.

I don't play games with my computers.

Up until now.

I wanna try something on my Android phones.

Because there are times when I sit, say, in the airport, and there is nothing to do.
And so on.

What is your favorite game and what would you recommend to the total games n00b?

TIA.
It will really depend what type of games you think you might be interested in.

I don't game too much anymore. Just every few days might open one up for 10-20 minutes. The games I have installed now.

Paid:
Expendable Rearmed (great port from yesteryear)
The Dark Knight Returns
Rayman
Ravensword 2

Free:
Team Awesome
Glow Hockey
Pinball Deluxe
Pinball Pro
Super N64 emulator
Super SNES 9x EX+
TurboFly 3D
Nia: Jewel Hunter

IMO, stay away from the 'freemium' games (games that call themselves free, but get extremely difficult to progress unless you make in-app-purchases). Being an old-school gamer, this type of model really turns me off. But I guess the new generation eats them up.
Thanks Gizbeat.

Installed few of them, mildly amused Smiling

Rayman is good though.
Hi!

You may also try 8Ball Pool.

It is totally addictive and has the best gameplay from any other pool game on Play Store
I'm also pretty much a non-gamer. I tried a few things, but none of them held my interest.

Instead, I ended up spending most of my stalled time using quasi-productive apps like Duolingo (learn a new language) or Flipboard (read everything everywhere).
(2013-08-14, 02:23)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also pretty much a non-gamer. I tried a few things, but none of them held my interest.

Instead, I ended up spending most of my stalled time using quasi-productive apps like Duolingo (learn a new language) or Flipboard (read everything everywhere).

Excellent idea.
(2013-08-14, 00:34)skevokos Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

You may also try 8Ball Pool.

It is totally addictive and has the best gameplay from any other pool game on Play Store

is that 8 ball pool by miniclip?... yeah that game is great.

@TS you can also try old rpgs like final fantasy 3 or 4
sports like nba2k13, Virtua Tennis™ Challenge
racing games like, NFS most wanted, real racing 3