www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Rooting the iNew i6000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Driver: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I started with a fresh computer. What I mean by this is, there are no ADB drivers installed.

Install the drivers as per the Gizbeat driver link.

At this point, I tried the auto root for MT6589 phones (found here on the forums). It installed SuperSU on my phone, but the phone was not rooted.

Then, I just ran 1 click root, hit the big green root button, and boom my i6000 is rooted with Superuser.
Is this the only way to root? It didnt work for. Supersu app installed but 1 quick root didnt complete the procedure.
The simplest way to root i6000 is to install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Yes, guys, I finally got my i6000 Big Grin
(2013-08-27, 09:14)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Yes, guys, I finally got my i6000 Big Grin

Thx for the link! Followed it and i agree, easiest root ever!!
(2013-08-27, 08:56)somefinn Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the only way to root? It didnt work for. Supersu app installed but 1 quick root didnt complete the procedure.

I also face the same problem. The message : There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!

any one ? Thanks
(2013-12-07, 00:55)hhbulk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-27, 08:56)somefinn Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the only way to root? It didnt work for. Supersu app installed but 1 quick root didnt complete the procedure.

I also face the same problem. The message : There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!

any one ? Thanks

Yes, SuperSU requires the SU binary to be installed in /system. It can't be done without being rooted. Please follow the root sticky in the root forum.
nice it works thank you friend Smiling
my phone is a inew i6000
Hooray, rooted first time with framaroot Smiling (after many failures with the one click package and eroot.
thanks for the easy root method as tried installing cwm recovery file but insists the device needs to be rooted