www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Mpie MP-S168 Formatted Whole Flash Including Bootloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I went from having a very small problem to having a very huge one. I have a Mpie MP-S168 I Used SP Flash Tool to format the Whole Flash Including the bootloader I downloaded a rom located [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] But when I flash it. The flashing process completes but the phone does not turn on or charge. I think it has something to do with the bootloader. I dont see a bootloader in the ROM I Downloaded. Please Help with this Issue ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Have you tried this one? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] it looks pretty complete in terms of file count, but size seems small. If you're completely bricked, though, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.
Hello javais
I have the same problem. Did you succeed to solve it?
Hello, Sorry if I might be a little late but yes, I was able to fix the problem please let me know if you need help.
hi, i have the same problem, how did you resolve this?

any help would be appreciated

best regards
hi i formated the phone now phone come on i get connection with the computer i need some help putting the bootloader back on what software do i need