www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bluboo x550 soft bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All.
I have a bluboo x550 that is soft bricked(I think) I can get phone to boot into recovery ,normal,fastboot modes and also factory mode but nothing seems to work.
Phone has built in battery.Crazy
I have all correct drivers loaded and when connected to computer the computer loads drivers.
I have factory rom unzipped and load scatter file to flash tool
I try to use Flashtool 5.135.06 and computer does not see phone, when i disconnect phone I have got a message (drom error S_BROM_CMD-STARTCMD_FAIL(2005).Cannot pass bootrom start command possibly target power up too early.
HELP PLEASE.
Russell
This is one reason I don't mess about with phones which have built-in batteries. I just leave them stock. Not saying its the thing to do, just saying that's what *I* do.

Check out this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Also, you can try running the battery all the way down to 0%.

Also, looks like you're using an old flashtool. Look in the MTK Tools section here for newer version.
Cookiedough
Thank you for your advice and pointing to that link.
lostdog

Cookiedough.
Thankyou thankyou,the latest sp flash tools regognised the phone and flashed the rom successfully.
I now have working phone.
Respect to you for answering and pointing me in right direction.
Lostdog.
(2015-08-21, 06:56)lostdog Wrote: [ -> ]Cookiedough
Thank you for your advice and pointing to that link.
lostdog

Cookiedough.
Thankyou thankyou,the latest sp flash tools regognised the phone and flashed the rom successfully.
I now have working phone.
Respect to you for answering and pointing me in right direction.
Lostdog.

Great. Thank you for letting me know one of the suggestions worked. Smiling
hi, i got the exact same problem, but my phone recognize by the pc for about 5 seconds, how did you get it recognize?Confused[/size]