www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Ulefone Be Touch 2 failed flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After suggestion from support for message "your system was damaged wireless update is disabled" to flash phone something go wrong and flah stuck at 2%, now is dead only ulefone logo, any help?
Problem with brand new USB cable... Sad Flasahed 100% now have problem no sim card- invalid IMEI... How to enter my IMEI to phone? Have two on box...
Is your phone already rooted?

I recommend trying the Chameleon method that @Cleopatra posted in this thread:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Im not expert Smiling New unlocked phone, dont have super su icon probably not rooted?

Tryed this "Dial “* # * # 3646633 # * # * 2- then follow that path –> CDS info –> Radio info –> Phone1 (for the first imei) 3- at the top there is a command line which begins “AT+” just type there “AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1? (instead of IMEI_1 put your first imei number) 4- hit send command

Get error this command not alowed in UserBuild...

Problem solved, need space after AT and +...
Dude! YES! Is everything working now?

How are you liking your phone? I've heard a lot of really good things about the Be Touch 2, but haven't yet heard a lot from real owners.
First impresions are realy good. Latest android, 3Gb ram, Full HD 5.5" display, 13 Mpx sony camera, fingerprint scaner, octa core 1.7 ghz... In hands like some flagship killer at good price...
Excellent! Thanks for the insight. It's good to hear it non-biased from a real life owner of the phone. Thumbs Up