www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Update] 2016 Helio X30 X22 deca-core MTK MediaTek flagship SoC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2016 Helio X30 X22 deca-core MTK MediaTek flagship SoC

helio-x22-x30While the MTK Helio X10 MT6795, carried in phones such as the pre-sale Xiaomi Note 2, is just barely out the gate, and with Helio X20 not scheduled to arrive […]

http://www.gizbeat.com/8488/2016-helio-x...gship-soc/
An I correct in assuming that the first processor listed is the X22 rather than the 30?

Either way, more speed! More cores! Better GPU!

Hopefully we will see some very small bezels in thin larger screen high-res devices with lots of frequencies and large batteries.

Yeah, I know, I'm dreaming.
Thanks for the heads up Ed. Fixed.

I'm with you on the battery and more frequencies.

Now that inexpensive power has out paced what Android needs to be smooth, flagship Samsungs, Sony and iPhone's aren't required to do everything we need (it's been that way for awhile I'd say). The bigger manufacturers realize this and are starting to produce good phones at more reasonable prices.

China brands will need to continue to get cheaper and be more innovative - eg, huge batteries and bigger sensor cameras a la Innos D6000, dual-LCD tech a la Oukitel U6...And continue to come with slick looks.