www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Pls pls help me :( (bricked MT6589 HTC ONE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me to fix my MT6589 HTC ONE clone. I factory reset my mobile. Then wipe cache using cwm. then restart. now its totally bricked. its not even charging. cant on. no light. no vibration. no recovery mode. even pc cant recognize the device. please help me to fix it. i just bought it. only a week.
no worries. Big Grin I fixed it by my self. any way thank you every one. (y)
So how did you fix it?
(2013-08-06, 19:22)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=1966208364

and also, use the "firmware update" not "download".

Thumbs Up
(2013-08-10, 18:09)dhcj Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=1966208364

and also, use the "firmware update" not "download".

Thumbs Up

Okay. its exactly same as mine.

go to this link and download the .rar file.

dropbox.com/s/066vyfzgxe5b5fa/MT6577_root_tools_pack.rar

there is a pdf file. read the pdf file carefully and follow the Step 1 only. (USB Drivers Installation) make sure you have install the drivers correctly.

download the original ROM.

dropbox.com/s/8kv93irrp8o8cpm/one%20english.rar

Unplug the phone. open the folder named "SP_Flash_Tool" from the MT6577_root_tools_pack.
open "Flash_tool.exe" go to option selec "USB mode".

Select the scatter file from the original ROM. (second link)
SP_Flash_Tool -> Flash_tool.exe -> Scatter-loading -> MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt

Then click "Format"

Format -> Automatic format flash -> Format whole flash except bootloader -> OK

then connect the switch offed phone. (it will automatically format the phone.)
After its done disconnect the phone.
close the SP_flash_tool.

Unplug the phone. open the folder named "SP_Flash_Tool" from the first download.
open "Flash_tool.exe" go to option selec "USB mode".

Select the scatter file from the original ROM. (second link)
SP_Flash_Tool -> Flash_tool.exe -> Scatter-loading -> MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt

then click " Firmware upgrade"

then connect the switch offed phone. (it will automatically upload the files to phone.)
it will take few minutes. then unplug the phone.

now try to switch on!

hope it will work for you.
good luck
Big Grin
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a htc one of my friend. the phone has no operating system, no longer appears when you turn on anything. how can I do to flash boot, recovery, and all the rest?
the phone will not turn off, you have to wait for it drains the battery.
I apologize for my English
thanks
(2013-09-12, 02:00)albertazzo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I have a problem with a htc one of my friend. the phone has no operating system, no longer appears when you turn on anything. how can I do to flash boot, recovery, and all the rest?
the phone will not turn off, you have to wait for it drains the battery.
I apologize for my English
thanks

No need to apologize, your English is fine.

So, the battery is build-in? If you hit the power button for 10 sec or so, does it turn off?
Mine it's frozen in the "Loading..." start, Couldn't do anything, could anyone help me, please?

When i turn it on you only see "Loading..." over a black screen, and buttons don't work.