www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Elephone S2 Plus twrp ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've bought yesterday this phone but honestly i cant find anything about it such as roms and twrp or any orther recovery.img

Does someone know if i can flash twrp on it and how ?
It's a great looking phone the S2 is. To be honest, the phones with internal batteries make me a bit nervous in regards to modifying, as it's sometimes difficult to get the flash to trigger.

It's a relatively new phone. I'd give it a bit of time for someone to create a proper TWRP and to test the waters so to speak.
(2015-08-30, 15:58)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]It's a great looking phone the S2 is. To be honest, the phones with internal batteries make me a bit nervous in regards to modifying, as it's sometimes difficult to get the flash to trigger.

It's a relatively new phone. I'd give it a bit of time for someone to create a proper TWRP and to test the waters so to speak.

Yes its a amazing phone changed whit a nexus 4 Smiling ,
There is fastboot for ABD what i could find there is only 2 roms 1 is official and the orther one is created by alibaba