www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6577 Repartition your phone's memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks to bertmansk for the find.
My F7100 MTK6575 still gives me "Error parsing file" when I try to install the app.
(2013-08-05, 08:15)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]My F7100 MTK6575 still gives me "Error parsing file" when I try to install the app.

did u root yr phone

if u have rooted, most probably , it is not compatible in mtk 6575
(2013-08-05, 09:34)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-05, 08:15)Maine_Coon11 Wrote: [ -> ]My F7100 MTK6575 still gives me "Error parsing file" when I try to install the app.

did u root yr phone

if u have rooted, most probably , it is not compatible in mtk 6575

of course I did. Me having unrooted phone ? Nonsense Big Grin
Ok, i think i have read tru a thread that show how to split the rom into any size u wish. I will try to search again
Please Help! I ran this app, now error mounting emmc. can't figure this out...

I'm able to use CWM, one I created using s tutorial found [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][/code]

Worked like a dream, running fine, then I ran this little apk, I'm assuming I selected the wrong partition size and behold! Softbricked!
now I can mount everything but the /emmc, and the /system. I've been looking around on the interwb tryna figure out exactly how I can go about restoring my device, but can't seem to find much information.

If anyone can throw me a bone, as to where to start, I'd be forever grateful.

I'm running an unbranded Android MK6577 I picked up
e1901_v77_cxq_asx is the device id.

-JMC-
I used it on my MTK8398 tablet, and it worked just as well! Thanks!
is there any application for MT6572 repartition memory...?
(2013-09-18, 12:56)JMC Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][/code]

Worked like a dream, running fine, then I ran this little apk, I'm assuming I selected the wrong partition size and behold! Softbricked!
now I can mount everything but the /emmc, and the /system. I've been looking around on the interwb tryna figure out exactly how I can go about restoring my device, but can't seem to find much information.

If anyone can throw me a bone, as to where to start, I'd be forever grateful.

I'm running an unbranded Android MK6577 I picked up
e1901_v77_cxq_asx is the device id.

-JMC-

Same problem brother please can you help me...if you got the solution..