www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Flashing my ulefone be touch 2 fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I flashed the phone as you said the lk.bin from the be touch 1 and the scatter file from the ROM that I download from ulefone (Be touch 2). Should I flash the entire ROM using the Be touch 1?
No. I think its very unlikely you have been sold Be Touch One with a Be Touch Two sticker.

The most likely possibility at this point is that Ulefone switched displays on Ulefone 2.

I would try every lk.bin you can find for Be Touch 2. I'm just giving you what I would do. I'm not saying it will fix it. I would not flash full Be Touch One ROM.

When was the phone manufactured? Check sticker under battery.
Im totally agree, it is very unlikely, the sticker says august 2015.
I will try every lk.bin, the bad thing is that there's a few Roms on the net. Sad
Sniper47, today I was watching the screen and I note that the screen is like the original picture but now is black
You mean original normal picture? Or original rainbow picture?

That's with BT1 or BT2 lk.bin?

I think only thing can do is continue to try different lk.bin on uboot partition. You can also try firmware upgrade different stock Ulefone Be Touch 2 ROMs, but I don't think that will fix it.
original rainbow picture, that was with BT1 lk.bin...

I will trying your recommendation
Where you able to fix your issue? I am currently having the same problem with my Be Touch 2 Sad
could you resolve the problem finally? I have the same problem, black screen after install rom stock.

Anyone can help me please?
Thank you.
I find the solution !!! It´s a bug of the lastest ulefone be touch 2 manufacturers.
New rom, to fix it:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&cid=C87E555FF8A334EB&group=0&parId=root&authkey=%21AKZr8Hv-9EG89Ig&action=locate

Regards.
(2015-09-25, 14:09)piyuyi Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&cid=C87E555FF8A334EB&group=0&parId=root&authkey=%21AKZr8Hv-9EG89Ig&action=locate

Regards.

You are an absolute Saint sir! THANK YOU!
Pages: 1 2 3