www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM/TWRP Recovery for MTK6735 or Root Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi Guys
With the demise of MTK Droid Tools How can I make the above mentioned recovery?
I want to Root my InnJoo Fire Pro no method seems to work or the process seems not to be working?

Please help

ADMIN NOTE - Make TWRP port TWRP thread is here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi kihapet !

You've already asked for help to developers. You gave them the technical specifications of your phone ... but you didnt write the same technical specifications here on Chinaphonearena. Here what you wrote to developers : "Hi Guys. I have the innjoo Fire Pro with the MT6735 2GB of RAM and 16GB space and running Lollipop 5.0. I have tried in vain to root the phone Kingo Root, King Root, Shuame all fail. What other option can I use?" :-)
Well, follow carefully the next steps :

1) At first I strongly recommend you to download the stock ROM from the official site :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) And then, I suggest you to download the TWRP.img from the next link :

3) Now, you have to rename the downloaded twrp.img to "recovery.img"; after that, you will have to overwrite the original stock "recovery.img" with the twrp.img (renamed).
4) And then, flash the modified stock ROM with SP Flash Tool; you will find SP Flash Tool at the next link :

5) How to flash it ? Watch carefully the next video-tutorial

6) Now, you have to install Mobileuncle; please read carefully the next thread :

7) Now, you have to download Download "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" at next link:

8) Copy "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" on your microSD.
9) Tap on Mobileuncle and tap on "into recovery mode". You will enter into TWRP custom recovery.
10) Tap on "Install" and choose "MicroSDcard"; then tap on "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" and "Swipe to install". At the end of the process tap on "Reboot-System".

Please keep me update about the situation.

Regards :-)
Thanks Cleo
will a recovery for fire work for fire pro
Hi Cleo
That recovery didnt work Crying
the recovery screen just has the android with an open tummy
Hi kihapet !

Try the next method :

1) flash the stock ROM from the link that I've given you.
2) install Mobileuncle.
3) put the renamed "recovery.img" (the twrp.img) on your microSD.
4) tap on mobile uncle and tap on recovery update (it will find the recovery.img in your microSD) tap on it and flash it.
5) when the process will finish ... it will ask you to reboot into recovery ... tap on yes and pyour device boot into TWRP.

Please keep me update about situation :-)
Hello dear Cleopatra
Now I have tried the second method and installed mobileuncle from you link , it sayes root your device first
Any other way ?
And about twrp.img its for innjoo fire not for fire pro . is it gonna work on my fire pro ?
Thank you
(2015-09-03, 22:37)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi kihapet !

Try the next method :

1) flash the stock ROM from the link that I've given you.
2) install Mobileuncle.
3) put the renamed "recovery.img" (the twrp.img) on your microSD.
4) tap on mobile uncle and tap on recovery update (it will find the recovery.img in your microSD) tap on it and flash it.
5) when the process will finish ... it will ask you to reboot into recovery ... tap on yes and pyour device boot into TWRP.

Please keep me update about situation :-)

Hello and thank u for ur help
Mobileuncle says root your device first and It don't update recovery . any other way plzzz ???
Thanks
Hi m.ahmad4545 !

I think that twrp.img is good for both innjoo fire & innjoo fire pro ... but I'm not sure about it ... try it and see what happens :-)
At first, to root your device, download and install the next apk :

And then, to ensure that your device is rooted, download and install the next apk :

If everything will works well, you can use Mobileuncle.
Please keep me update about the situation (I can suggest you other rooting tools).

(2015-09-04, 17:47)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, to ensure that your device is rooted, download and install the next apk :

If everything will works well, you can use Mobileuncle.
Please keep me update about the situation (I can suggest you other rooting tools).

hello dear kingroot sayes no root strategy!!
Hi m.ahmad4545 !

Try it :

:-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8