www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Innos D6000] Antutu and OS performance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Innos D6000 Antutu performance

Now that I'm finished with Umi Iron review, I have some time to dedicate to Innos D6000. I hope other Innos D6000 owners will contribute their impressions.

Web browsing and scrolling is smooth and chop free. Rapid typing is flawless, apps in memory come up instantly from memory drawer, Android settings menu lists and app lists scroll as smooth as can be, flipping through gallery is butter...contacts list scrolling, image scrolling, image heavy web pages all butter smooth.

Some system and app operation animations, for example opening recent apps, or the Chrome settings menu popup, *occasionally* seem to be be a bit rough.

[Image: vDi2XLL.jpg]

I'm just now delving into it, so these are first impressions after using the phone for a couple of hours.

Would like to hear other owner's thoughts.

Full phone preview@Gizbeat: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Can you do a battery comparison to your thl 4000 please? I know what the thl 5000t can do but never had a chance to really stretch my old 4000.
I will try Twotems. I will be doing the usual battery test. Running 720p over WiFi@140 lux.

I'm not sure I'll have the time to run a 6000mAh battery down with my typical use test, but will try to get it done.

THL 4000 is gone now, but usually achieved 8 hours with my typical use.
awesome stuff gizbeat!

animations can be disabled in the majn system settings so not even an issue at all.
After the first hour it showed significant improvement. Not sure what the cause was. Perhaps Google sync during first setup of the phone.
plus I think there is a non-root version of greenify which can kill apps and services that arnt required.
looking good already.

hope you get some time to hammer the cpu and ram by loading lots of browsers with lots of tabs all at once and switching between them.

opera, opera beta, chrome, habit browser, dolphin etc, are really good battery drainers :p