www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: fix bricked Prestigio multipad 4 ultimate 8.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys i am new in this forum. I need help in unbricking this tab it mtk 8389.It flashed successfully but when i try to charge the bolt logo comes and dissappears it continues like this Help what did i do when i was flashing
Hi, jesento. Welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I've never tried flashing a tablet before. Are you 100% sure you had the right ROM?
Does the tablet boot into android? Is charging the only issue right now?
thanks.It doesn't boot the rom i got is from a readback from my brother's tab same model
How did you flash the ROM? Did you format the tablet before flashing? If so, can you check if the preloader was included in the read back?
What about recovery? Are you able to boot into recovery? All Roms I've seen need to be installed via recovery.
(2015-09-03, 02:06)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]How did you flash the ROM? Did you format the tablet before flashing? If so, can you check if the preloader was included in the read back?
What about recovery? Are you able to boot into recovery? All Roms I've seen need to be installed via recovery.

i formatted. the tablet before flashing. its not booting to recovery and yes the preloader was included