www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xiaocai G6 problem with gapps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all
I'm new and i've istalled the cwm and have rooted my xiaocai g6 but still have the problem when installing the play store. i tried to install from cwm a gapps.zip downloaded from the web and it says done but when i reboot on the g6 appeared a lot of error messages and had to reflash all the sistem. Now my question is: Is there a special gapps.zip made for xiaocai g6 or is there something that i miss? I can't download the gapps from this forum because of i haven't the rights and can't see the link. For all the rest (rooting and installing cwm) this forum is great.
Sry for my bad english (i'm italian)
waiting for a solution or explanation
hunter781
Most people have had success with these: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . Is this the version you used?
(2013-08-06, 03:47)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] . Is this the version you used?

Great! Thank you very much!! Now it works!!
Hi again,
I found another problem with my G6: when i try to enter clock and data settings it says "the application settings has locked in an unusual way". This problem persists from the day i bought the cell, in original os and rooted os, also if i make a reset to farm settings. At the beginning i thought it was because of it updates automatically, but now i know that it isn't regular. I have 2 xiaocai G6, both with this problem. Someone else has this problem? What can I do?
Thx
hunter781