www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: *NEW* Ported PFv3 for MP-S168
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-10-01, 03:25)snzuev Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I use all of your porting, .....and Recovery
I like everything. Continue your porting

OK will do. Ill adjust this rom to minimal. And thanks for the rep Smiling
You will be able to port Xperia?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2015-10-12, 04:05)snzuev Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

That is a 4.2.2 based ROM and haven't tried that yet. I'll let u know when I'm done if it works or not.
(2015-10-15, 09:05)bwinbig87 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

That is a 4.2.2 based ROM and haven't tried that yet. I'll let u know when I'm done if it works or not.
many programs in this ROM don't work on my firmware
(2015-10-15, 14:21)snzuev Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

many programs in this ROM don't work on my firmware
I'm not sure but I think its because they are made for a 4.2.2 system. I have a 4.4.2 HTC ROM in the works though. Tested on my phone and it works, mostly. Will be posted tomorrow if time allows. Will update that Philz recovery also.
Pages: 1 2