www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: *NEW* Ported PFv3 for MP-S168
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So here is the new PF version 3 that i ported for our MP-S168. I have tested this out and so far i don't see anything wrong. Install using the usual methods. And make sure to install GAPPS for KK. And you NEED to install the SuperSu zip through recovery to gain root, as this had KingUser and i personally don't like KingUser.

And again, the Kernel tweaks in the Advanced option don't do much, besides change the governors. That is not a bug, we do not have an OC kernel yet.

So without any further wait, here is PFv3!

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

HAPPY FLASHING!!

OK just a quick update, I see that when you turn the phone on, it says "Damaged SD Card" when it should say "Scanning SD Card" but do not stress, the card isn't damaged. That's a little wording problem, I will be working on the wording in the next week, and the upload will be changed in the coming week. Bare with me.
everything very well. Is this a Android 6?

....waiting HTC))
Build.prop says SDK 19 so this is KK 4.4.2 still. Unfortunately haha. And actively working on HTC as I type this.

Bwinbig87
init.d will support?
(2015-09-08, 18:36)snzuev Wrote: [ -> ]init.d will support?

I use Apps2Rom from the play store and it needs init.d support and it works, so there is support. I know also that it has preinstalled init.d files for the rom, so i recommend not to touch them as it may make the rom crash. Also, HeadsUp isnt installed ive seen, but you can find that easy by doing a google search. but you will have to install to system/app and give the correct permissions. Hope that helps if anyone noticed that.

Also i have ran into wall after wall with HTC ROM so that will be a no-go unfortunately, but i have a couple more I'm working on. Bare with me on the new ROMs Smiling

Bwinbig87
after installing this firmware I have a problem with NVRAM.
You also or just me?
(2015-09-18, 02:35)snzuev Wrote: [ -> ]after installing this firmware I have a problem with NVRAM.
You also or just me?

I havent had that problem. did you make a backup of the phone with MTKTools and SPFlash? you can flash the nvram files back in so you can fix it.
ok/
updates will be? )Wink
(2015-09-29, 01:24)snzuev Wrote: [ -> ]ok/
updates will be? )Wink

The "problems" I noticed, I don't know where to look. I seen before in my coolpad phone, but can't seem to find here in this one. So the "damaged SD" showing instead of "mounting sd" isn't fixed yet. Just a reminder that this ROM does NOT damage the SD card as far as I've seen. And I've done alot of testing with this ROM.

As soon as they update the ROM I will update also. I'm a metaphorical newborn in android developing. I have no clue how to mod system, status bar, or anything else yet but I'm tinkering so I'll let everyone know if/when I make a fully coded/modded anything made by ME. These custom roms are only PORTS. Unfortunately. I can remove/add apps to any "flavor" but its hard for me to make new things completely. I have this ROM backed up with ES File and ADW built in. Everything that takes up pointless space (my opinion) is out of the ROM. E.g. all google apps besides store and the obvious things like contact sync. If you have a request on that, I can post it. Also idk how to create "update zips" unless anyone can help with the meta inf for an updater install Zip for the phone and can PM that to me Smiling
Other then that how does everyone like the port? Give me a thanks/rep. But remember this is not MY ROM. Just a port. Give thanks where due.

Bwinbig87
fewer applications better ... it saves battery ...

I use [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I use all of your porting, .....and Recovery
I like everything. Continue your porting
Pages: 1 2